Not for the faint-hearted, Oxyshred Hardcore has been formulated using scientifically researched ingredients shown to promote razor sharp focus, off-chart performance and dialled-up consistent energy to get you moving and shredding fat. It’s also available in 3 delicious flavours!
It can be hard to keep up the momentum and power through the day with long lasting energy when chasing big goals. Balancing a busy life schedule and getting the most out of each workout can often lead to burning out or falling off-track. There’s no time to waste for those who are wanting to reach their full potential in the most efficient way possible.
This is why we decided to develop something more powerful for those who have been in the game for a while and are serious about their training. Evolved from the world-leading OxyShred Ultra Concentration, if you train hardcore, diet hardcore and you’re hardcore serious about getting results – OxyShred HARDCORE is designed for you.
PROMOTING FAT LOSS
Similar to the original ultra concentration formulation, a number of stimulants have been dialled up to help facilitate fat burning. Studies on Green Coffee bean extract, Evodiamine, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) suggest that they can enhance fat oxidation and reduce fat mass ¹ ² ³ . A randomised, double-blind clinical study has provided scientific validation of green coffee bean functionality and recommended the safety of supplementation in healthy individuals ⁴.
A full spectrum of B-vitamins have been added to promote and support energy levels. They work to help the body use macronutrients (carbohydrates, fat and protein) for fuel and also play an important role in brain function. ⁵
In addition, Huperzine A has been found to significantly improve muscle contractions induced by nerve stimulation, leading to increased strength and performance ⁶. Oxyshred Hardcore also contains L-glutamine, an amino acid which promotes the release of natural human growth hormone and helps with lean muscle growth. ¹⁰
ENHANCING FOCUS AND MOOD
L-Tyrosine has been added due to its potential benefits in improving working memory, focus and coordination when exercising ⁷. For mood enhancing properties, studies have shown that Taurine and caffeine have proven to be very effective ⁸. In addition, Taurine can decrease feelings of anxiety and stress. This can switch on cognitive function, mood elevation and overall focus. Perfect for those who are on a caloric deficit diet to mitigate against brain fog and lethargy, and to ensure there is no post-peak crash or loss of focus.
BOOSTING IMMUNITY AND BALANCING BLOOD SUGAR
To promote immunity and wellness L-Glutamine, Vitamin C, B vitamins, and prebiotic fibre have been added. Vitamin C contributes to immune defence by supporting various cellular functions. Supplementation has shown to be effective in prevention and treatment of systemic infections ⁹. Research also suggests that L-glutamine has potential benefits of strengthening the immune system by inhibiting inflammatory responses. Findings show that L-glutamine supplementation may shorten the severity and length of flu-like infection ¹⁰.
In addition, Chromium Picolinate has been found to help balance blood sugar levels. Blood sugar levels impact energy, concentration, ability to lose weight, performance, and an imbalance can lead to rapid mood swings, increased cravings and insulin resistance. As insulin resistance is a cardiovascular and type 2 diabetes risk factor, prevention and management is considered of great importance ¹¹.
How is Oxyshred Hardcore different from other products on the market?
- Has not just one but SIX scientifically supported benefits
- No jitters or anxiety
- Powerful formula with smart levels of stimulants
- Light diuretic meaning no excess fluid retention
Get your hands on a tub today or if you are still unsure, take our OxyShred quiz and see which one is right for you!
|Oxyshred Hardcore – (40 Serves)
1 Scoop (6.2g)
| Saturated Fat
| Trans Fat
| Dietary Fibre
| Total Sugars
|Pantothenic Acid B5
** Percent daily value are based on a 8,700 Kilojoule diet.
Flavour-Specific Ingredients (Grape Bubblegum)
INGREDIENTS: Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, Inulin Fiber, Natural Flavor, Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride (GPLC GlycoCarn), Caffeine Anhydrous, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), L-Glutamine, Carrot & Hibiscus Concentrate (Color), DL-Malic Acid, Sucralose, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Bitter Orange Fruit Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Potassium Chloride, Guarana Seed Extract (50% Caffeine), Raspberry Ketones (From Raspberry Fruit Extract), Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid), Niacinamide, Evodiamine Fruit Powder (Evodia rutaecarpa), Huperzia Serrata Whole Herb Extract (1% Huperzine A), Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCl, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin B12.
Flavour-Specific Ingredients (Lemon Sherbet)
INGREDIENTS: Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, Inulin Fiber, Natural Flavor, Taurine, L-Tyrosine, DL-Malic Acid, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride (GPLC GlycoCarn), Caffeine Anhydrous, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), L-Glutamine, Citric Acid, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Sucralose, Bitter Orange Fruit Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Guarana Seed Extract (50% Caffeine), Raspberry Ketones (From Raspberry Fruit Extract), Beta-Carotene (Color), Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid), Niacinamide, Evodiamine Fruit Powder (Evodia rutaecarpa), Huperzia Serrata Whole Herb Extract (1% Huperzine A), d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCl, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12, Chromium Picolinate.
Flavour-Specific Ingredients (Watermelon Candy)
INGREDIENTS: Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, Inulin Fiber, Natural Flavor, DL-Malic Acid, Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride (GPLC GlycoCarn), Caffeine Anhydrous, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), L-Glutamine, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Beet Juice Powder (Color), Silicon Dioxide, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Bitter Orange Fruit Extract, Calcium Silicate, Guarana Seed Extract (50% Caffeine), Raspberry Ketones (From Raspberry Fruit Extract), Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid), Niacinamide, Evodiamine Fruit Powder (Evodia rutaecarpa), Huperzia Serrata Whole Herb Extract (1% Huperzine A), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCl, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12, Chromium Picolinate.
WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE?
Lemon Sherbet is delicious, sweet and citrusy fresh, combined with an exciting sherbet zing, flavor pop.
Grape Bubblegum has a delicious, but balanced, candy based flavor, almost triggering nostalgia in adults and satisfying those “sweet taste” cravings for people that are dieting.This flavor system has been tested to work really well with this Hardcore OxyShred base formula.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE DOES THIS PRODUCT CONTAIN?
Total caffeine content is: 275mg Caffeine, consisting of; Caffeine Anhydrous, Guarana Seed Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract.
CAN I STACK OXYSHRED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS?
Oxyshred can be stacked with Acetyl L-Carnitine to increase its already potent effects. During fasted cardio or high intensity interval training (HIIT), we also recommend stacking 1 scoop of OxyShred with 1 scoop of Beyond BCAA in 20 ounces (600 ml) of water to give you a boost.
CAN I USE OXYSHRED AS A PRE-WORKOUT?
Yes! OxyShred hardcore can be used as a pre-workout to put you in a positive and focused mindframe to conquer your workout. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pre-workout consumer, you’ll love the natural positive effects of OxyShred during your workout.
IS EHPLABS OXYSHRED VEGAN?
While not certified vegan, OxyShred Hardcore contains no animal-based ingredients. According to vegan certification regulations, none of the EHPlabs products are vegan as they are manufactured in a facility that also processes our whey protein.
WILL I DEVELOP A TOLERANCE TOWARDS OXYSHRED?
OxyShred contains caffeine, and for products containing caffeine you should take a 1 week break after consuming the product for a consecutive 4 week period. With OxyShred, we recommend taking a 1 week break each time you finish a tub.
DO I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM USING EHPLABS SUPPLEMENTS?
All EHPlabs products are researched, formulated and carefully manufactured to ensure that they deliver results. Although there is no rule about when you should start and stop taking supplements, you need to listen to your body. If you feel like you need to take a break, then you should take a rest from using any nutritional supplement products for 3 consecutive days and drink plenty of water to flush out your system. With OxyShred, we recommend taking a break each time you finish a tub.
WHAT EHPLABS PRODUCTS CAN I MIX TOGETHER FOR CARDIO?
As suggested in the directions, Acetyl L-Carnitine is best taken with OxyShred to maximize its effectiveness. If you’re doing fasted (empty stomach) cardio, the ideal booster cocktail is to mix 1 scoop of Beyond BCAA with 1 scoop of OxyShred and 2 scoops of Acetyl L-Carnitine with 20 oz (600ml) of chilled water. It’s fun experimenting with the delicious fruity flavor combinations.
WHAT IS THE BEST FLAVOR OF OXYSHRED?
If you don’t have a sweet tooth, pink grapefruit flavor is fantastic as it has a subtle fresh citrus flavor. Wild Melon and Kiwi Strawberry are well balanced and on the sweeter fruitier side, and Guava is a smooth natural tropical flavor. Our newest flavors are Passionfruit and Mango, both of which have been very popular. All the OxyShred flavors are delicious, but it really depends on your taste preference.
SWEETENERS IN OXYSHRED
OxyShred uses the sweetener Sucralose, as it’s been FDA-approved for 20 years, and shown to be safe and stable. Sucralose has been extensively studied and more than 110 safety studies were reviewed by FDA in approving the use of sucralose as a general purpose sweetener for food.
WHAT IS THE SCIENTIFIC ACTION FOR FAT MOBILIZATION FUNCTION?
The scientific action behind fat mobilization and fat utilisation is two-fold;
1) you have to activate the fat from storage
2) you have to then take it from storage and transport into the mitochondria to be burned off as energy.
1. Kim HJ, Park JM, Kim JA, Ko BP. Effect of Herbal Ephedra sinica and Evodia rutaecarpa on Body Composition and Resting Metabolic Rate: A Randomized, Double-blind Clinical Trial in Korean Premenopausal Women. Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies [Internet]. 2008 [cited 2021 June 30]; 1(2): 128-138. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2005290109600339#!
2. Iossa S, Mollica MP, Lionetti L, Crescenzo R, Botta M, Barletta A, Liverini G. Acetyl L-Carnitine Supplementation Differently Influences Nutrient Partitioning, Serum Leptin Concentration and Skeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Respiration in Young and Old Rats. American Society for Nutritional Sciences. 2002 [cited 2021 June 30]. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/132/4/636/4687379
3. Parra P, Palou A, Serra F. Moderate doses of conjugated linoleic acid reduce fat gain, maintain insulin sensitivity without impairing inflammatory adipose tissue status in mice fed a high-fat diet. Nutrition & Metabolism. 2010 [cited 2021 June 30]. DOI: 10.1186/1743-7075-7-5
4. Sudeep HV, Shyam Prasad K. Supplementation of green coffee bean extract in healthy overweight subjects increases lean mass/fat mass ratio: A randomized, double-blind clinical study. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2021 [cited 2021 June 30];9:20503121211002590. DOI: 10.1177/20503121211002590
5. Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2021 June 30];8(2): 68. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772032/
6. Kaczka P, Batra A, Kubicka K, Maciejczyk M, Rzeszutko-Bełzowska A, Pezdan-Sliz I, Michałowska-Sawczyn M, Przydział M, Płonka A, Cieszczyk P, Huminska-Lisowska K, Zajac T. Effects of Pre-Workout Multi-Ingredient Supplement on Anaerobic Performance: Randomized Double-Blind Crossover Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 17: 8262.
7. Colzato LS, Jongknees BJ, Sellaro R, Hommel B. Working Memory Reloaded: Tyrosine Repletes Updating in the N-Back Task. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2021 June 30]; 7: 200. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863934/
8. Seidl R, Peyrl A, Nicham R, Hauser E. A taurine and caffeine-containing drink stimulates cognitive performance and well-being. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2000 [cited 2021 June 30]; 19(3-4):635-42. DOI: 10.1007/s007260070013.
9. Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2021 June 30]; 9(11): 1211. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
10. Cengiz M, Uysal BB, Ikitimur H, Ozcan E, Islamoğlu MS, Aktepe E, Yavuzer H, Yavuzer S. Effect of oral l-Glutamine supplementation on Covid-19 treatment. Clinical Nutritional Experimental [Internet] 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 33: 24-31. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352939320300166
11. Fahed M, Abou Jaoudeh MG, Merhi S, Mosleh JMB, Ghadieh R, Hayek SAI, El Hayek Fares JE. Evaluation of risk factors for insulin resistance: a cross sectional study among employees at a private university in Lebanon. BMC Endocrine Disorders [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 20:85. Available from: https://bmcendocrdisord.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12902-020-00558-9